English
發新話題
打印

[车头] Volvo FH 3rd Generation 沃尔沃 FH 第三代 v1.05 Google Drive / Mediafire / 百度网盘下载

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

Volvo FH 3rd Generation 沃尔沃 FH 第三代 v1.05 Google Drive / Mediafire / 百度网盘下载

适用版本:1.41介绍:
Hi all,
I am a die-hard fan of the 3rd gen Volvo FH. It represents the transition from old-school Volvos to a completely redesigned new generation of trucks since 2012. It has the general design language of the 1st gen FH while having modern design touches here and there and featuring relatively new technologies (like new headlamps and engines that can deliver up to 750 hp, with EEV emission standards).
Though the tuning pack DLC has added extra appeal to the model, the vanilla FH is still the one that was modelled back in the early 2010s, which is woefully lacking in terms of model quality, when compared to the new Actros and Scania NG in-game, for example.
There are mods available on this site that make great improvements to the details of the truck, but unfortunately, none actually includes a complete remodelling of the cabin. There are also mods elsewhere that add on a standalone FH to the game, but they are generally not very well made for gameplay purpose, and the polygon count of the models is too high (well over a million) for a video game.

So, I decided to build a new 3d model of the truck from scratch myself. For this, I have taken lots of references from documents and pictures online, models of the vanilla FH and models from mods available online.

大家好,
我是第三代沃尔沃 FH 的铁杆粉丝。它代表了自 2012 年以来从老式沃尔沃向完全重新设计的新一代卡车的过渡。它具有第一代 FH 的通用设计语言,同时到处都有现代设计风格,并采用相对较新的技术(如新的前照灯和发动机可提供高达 750 马力的功率,符合 EEV 排放标准)。
尽管调整包 DLC 为该模型增加了额外的吸引力,但香草 FH 仍然是 2010 年代早期的模型,与新的 Actros 和 Scania NG 相比,在模型质量方面可悲地缺乏-游戏,例如。
这个网站上有一些模组可以对卡车的细节进行很大的改进,但不幸的是,实际上没有一个模组包括对机舱的完全改造。其他地方也有一些模组为游戏添加了独立的 FH,但它们通常不是很好地用于游戏目的,并且模型的多边形数量对于视频游戏来说太高(超过一百万)。

所以,我决定自己从头开始构建一个新的卡车 3d 模型。为此,我从在线文档和图片、vanilla FH 模型和在线 mods 模型中获取了大量参考资料。

版权:johnny244
截图欣赏:(图挂了,放个视频吧)
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sf4y1V7aC

下载地址:
Google Drive:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

Mediafire:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

百度网盘: