English
发新主题

[OMSI 2] How is OMSI, M&R and the forum doing in November?

How is OMSI, M&R and the forum doing in November?

引用框:
Dear faithful community,

the grain is ready for harvest - and I am as well. Wednesday I withdrew from my claims against Rüdiger and however I will ensure support and patching of OMSI and OMSI 2.

Janine's and my salvation, health, the project itself an you, the OMSI community, are much more important and can not be balanced out by money. Therefore it makes sense to come out on the short end and to act in mind of the project. I always kept in mind to not argue out differences on somebody's back. Rüdiger and me both had the opportunity to finish it. Now I decided to do it.

That means for you: Hard times are over, we start with patch 2.2! Janine and I want to thank everybody, who held faith with us even in the shadow of our dispute.

Now Rüdiger has the opportunity to buy a peanut, a banana split or a yacht. Bon appétit! Anyway, I drew a big fat line below this affair. Everything that comes below that line will happen without Rüdiger.
You will furthermore find the Official OMSI Forum Marcels OMSI forum at the known address.

Best regards and many thanks!

Your OMSI developer
Marcel       
係精神嘅.

2.2!
不知又会有什么更新

-

期待更新

又更新了!!!!!!!

这两个人总算和好了吗?
发新主题