模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[巴士] [轉] MAN Lion's Coach / Lion's Coach L 更新 1.1(猫大新增百度下载)

[轉] MAN Lion's Coach / Lion's Coach L 更新 1.1(猫大新增百度下载)

【介绍】
 引用框:
After almost four years, the time for release has finally come. I present to you MAN Lion's Coach and Lion's Coach L, hopefully the latter is somewhat of a surprise :-) The project had its ups and downs, but fortunately I managed to put everything together and make something that, hopefully, will bring you joy and hours of fun. All the details connected to the operation of the bus are described in README.pdf, be sure to check it out. The project is definitely not perfect, so if you find any bugs, report them to me! Edit the bus however you want, just be sure to include me in the credits.
已知bug
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
If you’re having trouble with putting the bus in gear, meaning that when you engage the 1st gear and the symbol on the main display flashes for a brief moment and then immediately turns to neutral again you need to go to “Inputs/gamectrler.cfg” and check if any other steering wheel aside from yours is activated. Just look for a "1" under the name and change it to “0”.“Inputs/gamectrler.cfg” and check if any other steering wheel aside from yours is activated. Just look for a "1" under the name and change it to “0”.
【版權】:Helvete 3D Design
【圖片欣赏】:
【下載地址】:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最後由 hkt117 於 2017-10-1 13:54 編輯 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 0833 下载积分 +40 2017-10-1 16:12 感谢分享
  • 战士12333 下载积分 +416 2017-10-1 11:53 感谢大佬分享哦!
  • 战士12333 膜仔通汇 +2 2017-10-1 11:53 感谢大佬分享哦!
  • justinyau36 膜仔通汇 +5 2017-9-30 08:05 精品文章

前排,感谢分享!

第二,感谢分享

thx ,棒棒哒哦

thx for sharing!

隐藏好像没做好。

抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏。
注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当。
适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身。
合理安排时间,享受健康生活。

K333 武林门北--三墩
浙A 0A386
1-7972

thx

真好看

前排支持!
感谢楼主分享

感谢分享,下载收藏。

感谢分享,下载收藏。

必须怼!!!
盼望已久终于到来

谢谢分享

[转] MAN Lion's Coach & Lion's Coach L

【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
After almost four years, the time for release has finally come. I present to you MAN Lion's Coach and Lion's Coach L, hopefully the latter is somewhat of a surprise :-) The project had its ups and downs, but fortunately I managed to put everything together and make something that, hopefully, will bring you joy and hours of fun. All the details connected to the operation of the bus are described in README.pdf, be sure to check it out. The project is definitely not perfect, so if you find any bugs, report them to me! Edit the bus however you want, just be sure to include me in the credits.
已知bug:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
If you’re having trouble with putting the bus in gear, meaning that when you engage the 1st gear and the symbol on the main display flashes for a brief moment and then immediately turns to neutral again you need to go to “Inputs/gamectrler.cfg” and check if any other steering wheel aside from yours is activated. Just look for a "1" under the name and change it to “0”.
【版权】:Helvete
【图片】:

【下载地址】:作者不允许二次上传
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

来看看.....:1 ^ :1 ^ :1 ^ :1 ^ :1 ^ :1 ^

thank for sharing
发新主题